Sunday, March 30, 2014

I cannot do a new thing if you are not willing to be an active participant in the process.  I constantly change ~ nothing is stagnant in Me / with Me / around Me.  My Spirit is forever moving, changing, deepening.  As it has to be with your walk, it needs to be a "moving" walk.  Like the moving sidewalk even though the earth is moving underneath you, you are propelled further, faster by moving your own feet upon My moving earth.  

Complacency is a time robber ~ a tool of the enemy, sent to destroy vision, destiny and passion.  The passion of who I have fashioned you to be my child.  Conquer complacency, step beyond, step through ~ there is power in that action.  The physical action of wanting more cuts the spiritual darkness of oppression every time.  Do you truly want more ~ then step forward and I promise the earth will move under your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment